Idyllic Hideaway by the Harbour
An idyllic location and a private view of Martha Cove Marina’s entrance canal unite at this luxury hideaway near one of the Peninsula’s most picturesque stretches of beach.
This spacious home occupies 726m2 (approx) of land in a peaceful pocket within Safety Beach’s nautical heartland.
It is nestled behind the harbour boardwalk, doors to parkland, and a short stroll to Tassells Cove Beach, Provincia, Martha’s Table and the Safety Beach Sailing Club.
The ultimate family home, it delivers multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, deluxe alfresco entertaining, a yard for pets and children, and off-street trailer/boat/caravan parking.
Gather around the outdoor kitchen; watch passing boats while enjoying breakfast or drinks on the garden deck; and walk to Martha’s Table and marina berths.
The design features an indoor-outdoor flow, generous bedrooms and bathrooms, a private deck to the spacious master suite, and much more. This is a spectacular beach-and-harbour lifestyle property.
– Deluxe kitchen with a 900mm ILVE cooker, an Asko dishwasher and a butler’s pantry
– Large undercover deck with a 6-seater spa, an outdoor kitchen, remote heaters, ceiling
fans and remote blinds
– Second undercover deck plus a rear deck/viewing area with private canal views
– 2 Jetmaster wood burning fireplaces including an outdoor fireplace
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, hydronic heating, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Master with a WIR, a double-vanity ensuite, and a deck with canal and treetop views
– 3 large bathrooms, and a theatre room with a smart TV (approx 1 year old)
– 3 sheds, a double garage, and off-street trailer/boat/caravan parking
– Surround sound speakers, remote blinds, and David Trubridge feature lights